Four college buddies embark on a road trip to retrieve an illicit tape mistakenly mailed to a female friend.
Our predictions: Will it hold up?
Things we discussed in this episode:
-We discuss our NEW MERCH STORE! CHECK IT OUT NOW!!
– Ryan has to be a Debbie Downer in our discussion about Tom Green.
– We go on several trips to Tangent City about school schedules and technology.
– We head back to Tangent City about how great Josie and the Pussycats is. Don’t even get us started on the soundtrack…
-We talk about Joey the TV show and how it would work if Chandler moved with him.
-We talk a little bit about the new HULU movie, Palm Springs.
-“Major cop face.”
-Ryan goes on a bit of rant about the age of the extras in high school and college movies.
– We discuss the fat jokes.
-We discuss the plot of sending VHS tapes to your girlfriend.
-Ashley dwells on Josh so easily cheating on his girlfriend.
-Both of our funniest moments revolve around cars being destroyed.
-“Eva Knievel” -Evel Knievel’s female sister.
– We discuss the “woman walking around the college bathroom with their boobs out” scene.
Ryan: The “Cagey”– Tom Green (Barry)
The “Hanxy”– Seann William Scott (E.L.)
Ashley: The “Cagey” – Breckin Meyer (Josh)
The “Hanxy”– Paulo Costanzo (Rubin)
Does it hold up?
Facts from 1996:
- This movie was released on May 19th, 2000.
- Hit TV Shows:
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
- Hit Songs:
- “Maria Maria” by Santana ft. The Product G&B.
- “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child
- “I Knew I loved You” by Savage Garden
- Hit Movies:
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Mission Impossible 2
- Where you can stream it:
- Rent/Buy on various streaming services.
- Movie streaming info from Justwatch.com
- Facts from https://pop-culture.us
- Music Clips in episode: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Fanas/Or_Up_We_Fall