This week we dive into one of Baby Ashley’s favorite films, The Secret Garden. We also discuss what movies we loved to watch on repeat and whether our parents were strict about watching R rated films. We discover that Ryan might have a phobia of seeing live plants grow and question what is really wrong with Colin Craven. As always we award our best and worst and decide if this classic film holds up to our adult standards.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- How we are handling (or not handling) Quarantine.
- Ashley love for period pieces and Ryan’s dislike for them: “Its weird when you say period pieces and it’s something set in the 70’s.”
Facts for 1993:
- This movie was realized on August 13th 1993.
- Interesting Fact: This movie was produced by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Popular TV Shows: Grace Under Fire, Frasier, and Coach.
- #1 Song for the week this film was released: “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by UB40.
- Popular Movies: The Pelican Brief, Schindler’s List, and Cliffhanger.
- Where you can rent/buy movie (as of March 2020):
- Amazon Prime